If you want to invest in a whole-house humidifier, but are finding it difficult to make a selection, the AIRCARE 696800 is an excellent product to consider. It is an efficient, attractive product that looks great in any home.
The AIRCARE Credenza Humidifier adds invisible evaporative moisture to your home by passing air through a saturated wick filter. This model from AIRCARE functions in areas up to 3,600 square feet.
This humidifier is equipped with robust features that give you total control over the unit while enjoying the benefits of evaporative mist air. This AIRCARE 696800 is also digitally engineered for flexible and easy operation. You can program your home humidity to the desired level or set the fan speed to meet your needs. The digital display readout lets you view all your settings on the screen to be sure you are getting the right amount of moisture.
This product features a refill indicator that alerts you whenever you need to refill the water.
The AIRCARE 696800 Humidifier Features
- Humidifies up to 3,600 square feet.
- Runs up to 45 hours after each tank filling.
- 5.6-gallon water capacity.
- Nine fan speeds.
- Refill and check filter indicator.
- Analog control with digital display.
- Customizable humidity settings and automatic shut-off.
- Casters for easy mobility.
- Built in the USA.
- ETL approved.
- Overall Product Weight: 36 lbs.
- Overall Width – Side to Side: 28.25″.
- Overall Height – Top to Bottom: 23″.
- Overall Depth – Front to Back: 14.5″.
- Depth – Front to Back: 5″.
- Wide coverage area.
- Variable fan speed.
- Automatic humidistat.
- Automatic shut-off.
You may not like how much noise this unit makes or the frequency that it needs to be refilled.
All things considered, the AIRCARE Credenza is a great product and packed with plenty of extra features to give you total control over the moisture in your home. If you’re in the market for a whole-house humidifier and are on a tight budget, this is a fantastic option!